Silverline 633665 Automatic Optical Level
- The automatic optical level works like a precision telescope and allows an artificial target line, the horizontal reference to be created at a certain height
- The height different between various measuring points and the horizontal reference line can be read off using a levelling staff
- The self-levelling fuction automatically aligns the target line by itself, guaranteeing maximum measuring accuracy in all conditions
- Magnification: X20
- Image: erect, accurate to +/- 2.5mm over 1km distance
- Field of view 1 degree 20"
- Objective aperture: 34mm
- Minimum focus: 0.5m, 360degree circle
- Compensator range: +/-15 degree
- Compensator accuracy: +/- 0.8"
- Guaranteed Forever against faulty materials or workmanship